Allenmore I and II are three-story Class A Medical Office Buildings. Built in 2001 and 2005 respectively, they are a reinforced concrete and steel frame medical office buildings. The exterior of the buildings are covered in an architecturally pleasing metal and painted aggregate skin with large plate glass windows offering unobstructed views. The Buildings feature large three story high open atrium lobbies.
Spectacular views of Mt. Rainier.
Located on the corner of South Cedar and South 23rd Streets, Allenmore I and II are located just south of the Allenmore Hospital Medical Center. The Buildings are also conveniently located across the street from the Tacoma Mall, with its numerous retail stores, shops and restaurants.
Excellent proximity and access to:
- North and southbound I-5
- North and southbound SR-16
- Transit Routes
The properties have abundant free on-site parking for tenants and their patients and provide a ratio of 5 stalls per 1000 usf.
The buildings are secured with a technologically advanced access card system that tracks times and points of entry.
- Telecommunications and connectivity capabilities.
- State-of-the-art life safety and HVAC systems.
- Efficient and flexible floor plans to accommodate the large and small practitioner.
- Allenmore I has one hospital-sized elevator and Allenmore II has two elevators, one hospital-sized.