This 11-story building with a twelfth floor penthouse was originally
built in 1968 and was renovated in the fall of 2001. It is a reinforced
concrete and steel frame office building. The exterior of the building
is covered in an aggregate and marble skin with large plate glass
windows offering unobstructed views.
Outlooks to the Olympic Mountains, Elliott Bay, Lake Union, Mt.
Baker and downtown Seattle.
Located in the Denny Triangle, on Sixth Avenue between Bell and
Blanchard Streets, the Denny Building is located near several downtown
highlights. Restaurants and entertainment venues, as well as The
Seattle Center and Experience Music Project provide a taste of the
citys vibrant culture just steps away. The building is also
conveniently located near a variety of hotels, including The Westin,
the Elliott Grand Hyatt, The Mayflower Park, and Hotel Max.
Excellent proximity and access to:
- North and southbound I-5
- North and southbound SR-99
- Transit Routes
- Metro Free-Ride Zone
The property has an on-site loading area and parking for 260 cars
in an attached garage. Ample surface lot parking at reasonable rates
also surrounds the property.
The building is secured with a technologically advanced access card
system that tracks times and points of entry, along with six digital
cameras on the property. There are also security personnel assigned
to this property.
- Lancers Deli and Café serving breakfast and lunch
- Tenant spaces with a variety of floor plans, each offering quality
finishes and air conditioning
- On-site Building Engineer during normal business hours to quickly
anticipate and respond to tenants needs
- Building Conference Room
- Telecommunications and connectivity capabilities
- State-of-the-art life safety system installed in fourth quarter
- Situated in a park-like setting with mature landscaping and
- Ample on-site storage area